All of these resources I own and use regularly. If you are looking for resources or further reading, here are my suggestions:
- Get it Ripe by Jae Steele: A vegan cookbook with a holistic spin
- Great Food Fast by Martha Stewart: Great for quick dinner recipes and ideas.
- Sweet Freedom by Ricki Heller: Great for allergies and food restrictions.
- Oh She Glows by Angela Liddon. Her first cookbook resulting from her hugely successful blog of the same name.
- Staying Healthy with Nutrition by Elson Haas
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing
- Herb Bible by Earl Mindell
- Oxford Dictionary of Food and Nutrition by David A. Bender
- In Defense of Food by Michael Pollen
- Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill by Udo Erasmus
- The End of Overeating by Dr. David A. Kessler
- Unjunk your Food, by Andrea Donsky, Lisa, Tsakos, Randy Boyer
- Extra-Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil by Tom Mueller
- Salt Sugar Fat by Michael Moss
- The Mindful Way Through Depression by Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Zindel Segal and Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
- The Joy of Missing Out by Christina Crook